If all goes well it appears I may soon become an official member of the RBW Owners Bunch. (!!!) I'm curious about the origins and history of the Saluki. Can anyone fill me in?

For example...

• When did the model debut? Was it the first Riv bike designed for 650b?
• Where were they made? By whom?
• How many were made?
• Did colors vary by model year, or was there a stock range? What were the colors? (I've seen mainly orange and butterscotch in the larger sizes, but there is quite a range of colors of smaller sizes still on the riv site.) • It's not currently in the catalog. When did production stop? Will they be back? (I heard a rumor of a possible rotation with the A.H.H.?)
• Anyone have a pdf of the original "brochure" or design brief?

Thank you!

Rob in Seattle