Wow--I would have thought more. So if I have a 62cm centerpull Saluki it's probably one of, what, ten? If two batches, maybe one of 20?

Good thing I snapped it up! :)

Rob in Seattle

On May 5, 2010, at 8:07 PM, rob markwardt wrote:

In RR 33 they said the first run was going to be 100  (half were
cantilevers and half for centerpulls).  I'm guessing they had a one or
two more batches made but I'd guess again they weren't in very large
quantities..