Most people would probably disagree with me but after using Parimotos,
Gravel King slicks and RH tires I don't think the RH are worth all of the
extra money.  They are the nicest of those three but not by enough to make
me spend the money for them. I don't regret spending the money and enjoy
the set I am riding but I don't think I would spend it again. For 650B I
don't think there is a better value than the Parimoto tires. People say
they flat really easily and maybe that is the case in some riding
conditions but I can't remember the last time I got a flat on one. I must
have decent road conditions as I really don't get flats on any tires. For
700C I would go with the Gravel Kings. Just my opinion of course.