Garth,

You pegged it for me—a 12 or 13 cm stem would have worked if they made it,
or sticking with a less pulled back bar like the Albatross. Love the
Billies more to hold all my handlebars “stuff.”  I wanted to start with
what I had purchased  for the bike before starting to buy other fixes.

Btw, because of my neck issues, all my stems are near max level. Viola—no
more neck pain!   I’m so happy I don’t cry anymore when riding.  I’m glad I
found Rivendell.

I look forward to seeing your custom.

Roberta