Seems like Richard Schwinn and Grant really put their heads together
on this.  Price wise and features wise right there in between off the
rack Gunnars and custom Waterfords.  I just took delivery of a Gunnar
Sport with custom Waterford threaded fork.  Kinda like a Hillborne but
no lugs, lighter tubes, I think, medium reach side pulls, and slight
shorter wheel base.  Richard appears to be quite good at keeping the
contract work coming in and hopefully keeping the little company
stable during tough economic times.  Good luck in that partnership.