I'm in the same boat for my incoming XL Susie.

Did a bunch of poking around on the web and after much waffling I picked up
the Sycip/Nitto JJJ
<https://www.sycip.com/parts-goods/p/earth-sky-planter-z9mpa> bar to pair
with a 60mm Nitto/Crust UI stem.

They seem to be comparable in shape to the Jones (which I was also
considering) but maintain a more "finished" appearance which matters to me
more than it should.

I used the same stem on my old L Susie with Tumbleweed Persuader bars with
great results, but now with the XL I wanted a the bars to come back a
little more than the Persuader provided, plus I missed their alloy bar
release a couple days ago  -_- I also wanted something a bit narrower than
the 800mm or 840mm offerings.

I too was watching the Crust Ortho bars but didn't pull the trigger because
they seemed to come back to much in conjunction with the 60mm stem, tho I
still might grab a pair to have around if/when they restock.

Jared in SLO, CA