I'm also in this boat, 5'8 long inseam went for the large because I wanted
29 wheels.
I have a crust bj stem 31.8 30mm that I'm thinking might work with
tumbleweed bars I have, could be too short though. I'd also like the crust
ui stem or any of the analog options, I'm also just guessing what the reach
might be,  assuming that it will be loong for me!
I do like the look of the more traditional riv hilli builds (mostly gus's)
on insta with tosco bullmoose but also the newer builds with short stems
and less sweep bars, so I'm torn and too excited to just wait to sit on it
and see!
Hopefully faceplater stems are magically in stock when the frames arrive!

Cheers
Dave