I'm curious if anyone has suggestions for the following that meet
possibly weird and certainly nit-picky criteria.

A. This is largely academic since the old Ortlieb Backrollers serve
well enough, but I do prefer a flap with Fastek buckle instead of the
rollup method of closure. So: What is the best grocery pannier,
defining best by my own criteria, in order of importance:
1. Single compartment large enough to swallow a full paper grocery
sack, and with no interior pockets or dividers of any sort;
2. Flap with single buckle.
3. As sturdy at least as the Ortliebs, tho' I don't care if it's
cotton or nylon canvas or tarp material; and I do not need it to be
waterproof, just water resistant (ie, not a sponge).
4. Has attachments with considerable lateral adjustment -- I must
offset large panniers to the rear on the bike carrying it -- I prefer
the Ortlieb-type of closure but I'm open to other adjustable systems;
5. Comes in red;
6. Has a nice convenient outer pocket big enough for a large bunch o' keys.

Criteria 1 thru 4 are required, # 5 is important, # 6 would be nice.

B. On rides like this afternoon's, 48-50 F but cloudy (full sun at 5K+
feet is the equivalent of +10*F in air temperature) I like a ls med
weight wool jersey + a second ls layer, and I've been using a full-zip
wool jersey bought deliberately large. But the fit isn't as good as it
might be. So:

What is a good LS, full-cut (to fit over a ls wool jersey) medium
weight wool (*wool* -- it has to breathe) with either a full zip or at
least a long partial zipper (must be easy to get on over ls jersey),
rear pockets preferred (I'd happily accept chest pockets, but it must
have cycling-compatible -- drop bar cycling -- pockets). Red, blue,
gray, orange, even, even black, but no pastels.

Thanks.