Not insanely heavy but up there.

Peter Stock
toronto.

On 2022-01-28 11:42, Jingy wrote:
I bought the Roadini from Eric Daume after he was done with it. I like it, but I don't love it(other than the orange color). I've ridden it with a variety of 28-38mm wide tires. It handles fine, and the fit is comfortable, it's just not a lively ride. I think it's overbuilt. If you are looking for a burly roadish bike, it may work for you, but if you are looking for a zippy road bike with fender and tire clearance, this isn't it. I was hoping for a budget Roadeo. I would like to try a Roadeo, but now I fear it is overbuilt as well. My wacked-out conspiracy theory is that all Rivs are overbuilt now because they can't afford to have any warranty claims. I have been meaning to sell the Roadini for months now, because I have other bikes I like(love) better, but I have been dragging my feet because orange! Plus I'm lazy about selling things.

Jim in Mpls