Deepak, I've used the VO adapter and a 130mm +6 degree rise 4 bolt stem
with Albatross bars since 2009 or something. They are what they are, just
the quill part of a stem, a long hunk of forged aluminum with a long bolt
and expanding wedge inside. The flexibility of changing stems while leaving
the bars as-is is priceless. Each style of stem, be it a one or two parts,
work fine. The VO adapter + stem is no more/less stiff than any other
quill, in case you're wondering. I see no advantage of the Nitto
faceplatter over the quill adapter + stem, as I don't weigh parts and a two
part combo looks just fine to me. I do have a 135mm faceplater I bought for
the Susie, but have not assembled it. I may never use it and go with an
adapter + stem instead if either the length isn't right or I don't need
it's height.