>From the Riv website for SKS fenders:

Most of the time these fenders fit without modification, but sometimes the fit
is imperfect and they need home-surgery to clear a front derailer or chainstay
or seatstay. Use side-cutters or snips of some sort to cut away the
interferering plastic, then dremel or hand file the rough edge smooth. Add
tough tape to cover it or leave it raw.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA

Sent from my Atari 400