Sounds like you might have too many choices when the time comes to assemble
it! I picked up a tallux stem but then the new faceplate stems came out so
I grabbed one of those. Still only have a Bosco to try out so far. I just
went a bit crazy And got some White Industries cranks to match my Rich
built WI/Cliffhanger wheelset. Might even have a Garbaruk cassette on order
because I’m an evil 1X fan… It has been easy for me to spend more on the
upcoming Susie since I haven’t bought anything for my current bike the
whole time!