I had a complete build for my new Gus from a Susie that I sold in December.
 The plan had been to simply buy a new stem but leave everything else as
is:  WI/Cliffhanger wheel set from Rich, WI 1x cranks, Tumbleweed Persuader
bars, Paul Motolite brakes and levers, etc.  But because I've had so much
time to think about it, I've ended up with three bar options, a new
Garbaruk 11-50 cassette and pulley kit, new shifters, a LOT of headset
spacers, stem caps, bar tape color options, grips, etc.  It's going to be a
beautiful build and I can't wait to get started.

I'm sure there will be a lot of pictures once it's all set up.  Hoping that
the ship made it on schedule!