Very excited to see these builds come together! I was also hoping for an
update just to know they got to port at least. But I guess we should have
an update by the end of he week, maybe… I’m moving in 5 weeks and I was
hoping to get a nice couple night camp trip in with it before then! Getting
a bit close though so we’ll see.