I can't help with a bar, but I've used Pauls, DC, Shimano, Mafac, and
Tektro cantis, and the Paul's do seem to have more power -- perhaps a
bit more rigid? -- and they are certainly easiest to set up, including
15" wrench flats to adjust spring tension, which I find very, very
desirable. And the principal advantage, for me, is that their pivots
seemed to have less slop, which reduces judder and squeal caused by
the flex of very long head and steerer tubes and a headset mounted
housing stop. My frame has no crown hole, tho' one day I may get
around to drilling one to mount a stop there. But the judder and
squeal disappeared, or as much as makes no difference, when I replaced
Tektros with Pauls; same stops and pads.

Whether all this justifies their price, I'll leave to you.