I agree with others on the IQ-X. That is the best light I’ve used for road use.
I like the looks of it but some don’t like the blue light on the button on the
back. Mine is hidden from view by a front bag. The silver version looks like
metal but I think it is plastic.

I also have a Sinewave Beacon on my off-road bike. Great light but I would not
choose it for road riding.

Robert Tilley
San Diego, CA

Sent from my iPhone