> anyway, this "event" tag is ridiculous.  if anything is an "event"
> tire in 650b, it's the grand bois cypres.  but, what the heck is an
> event?  a race?  nobody is going to be racing on these.  they're fat
> performance clinchers, just like challenge parigi-roubaix's, grand
> bois tires, etc.  ride 'em.  enjoy 'em.  wear 'em out.

Well, I am not an event sort of person, so am not really the right
source to ask.

However, I note the Rene Herse site says a fair percentage of its
bikes are ordered with Paris-Brest-Paris in mind. Presumably some of
those people will want to use the Pari-Moto.  I believe Kone, and
elsewhere Peter Weigle both suggested as much in discussions on the
tire.

Again, what do I know?  Organized rides are absoulutely not something
I do.