I think there is a small ducktail effect at the back of the saddle. It's
quite old (it might be an early first generation) I wouldn't doubt if
there's some stretch or sagg from years if use. You can see where I sit on
the saddle as it's a bit more worn in the area.

I may have just won the lottery with my personal fit. I also feel like the
boscomoose feel like they were designed for the bike (werent they?)
Everything just kind of settled into place on this build quite intuitively.

I wanted to originally put a b17 on it  and I may still but it just works
well at the moment. To be fair I haven't really ridden more than 20-30k
with this setup. hopefully ill get some longer day rides soon.