I realize this is just a fun thought-exercise, but I think I can
confidently say that they wouldn't even consider the idea.  The reason
being that Grant has made it clear that he doesn't like the proportions of
small wheels on a big frame - even when "small" means 26"/559 wheels.   I'd
guess that he's had several thousand requests to re-make 26" All-Rounders
and has, as far as I can tell, refused.  Even the Saluki/Hilsen frames in
the larger sizes went from 650b to 700c, so his preference now seems  to be
to use as large a wheel as can fit.  That doesn't mean that 559 and 650b
aren't preferable for smaller frames built for smaller riders, but it's a
whole different equation, now that 700c tires are so readily available in
large volume casings, than it was when the X0-1, All-Rounder and Saluki
were first designed.

As one of the vocal small-wheel prostheletizers, I once looked at those VO
mini-velos with some interest and curiosity.   After studying the geometry,
it turned out they weren't nearly big enough, despite looking so huge.  (My
rivendell roadish-bikes are roughly 60cm st with 59cm tt, so not even extra
large by any means. The VOs capped-out at the equivalent of about a
56cm-ish frame, if I recall correctly.)  So I think that even they looked
at it and decided that larger frames would look too ridiculous to bother.