Hi All!
Over the past week, got around to assembling my wife's 50cm Platypus.
Chased the threads, installed the HS, aligned the derailleur hanger and
Frame Savered the innards. Built it up with the following:
Velocity Cliffhangers, 32h with Deore T610 hubset and Sapim spokes. 584x48
Rene Herse Switchback Hill.
Brooks Cambium C17 carved all-weather saddle on Nitto S65 post.
XT BLR780 levers with Deore T610 linear pull brakes. Nitto Choco bars,
Nitto Dynamic stem and ESI grips.
1x10 setup using 11-40 Praxis 10 speed cassette. M780 series XT derailleur
and trigger shifters.
Wolftooth 38t chainring on Suntour XCPro 170mm crankset. UN72 107mm BB.
Spank Oozy 2.0 trail pedals.
Blue Lug HS spacers and Forager cable cherry (rear der).

Pics -
https://www.flickr.com/gp/107142884@N05/5J49k5UPwz

Rack and basket eventually. Can't wait for the snow to melt so she can get
out and ride it!

Bob Stoltz