If you put the heel of your foot on the pedal and rotate it to the furthest
point away from you, you should be just about locked out. When you then put
the ball of your foot on the pedal like you normally ride, you will be just
shy of full extension which should be a good ball park. You want the saddle
as high as it will go without causing rocking in your hips or over
extension in your legs.