I was recently reminded of this thread when completing an overhaul of my
Paul touring cantis.  After years of four-season commuting, the arms and
spring adjuster nuts still look great; however, the springs (corrosion) and
one o-ring (split) needed to be replaced.  Plus, it was time for some fresh
straddle cables.  All of these tiny bits were readily available, both
directly from Paul and from retailers.  Furthermore, upon submission of a
question via the Paul website, I received a prompt response from the man
himself.  IMO, these are just a couple of more reasons why these brakes are
indeed "worth the money."

Huston
Lexington, KY