Philip: Can you (or can anyone else for that matter) say how the Klampers
perform compared to TRP Hy Rds or to full hydraulics? I was just talking to
my brother about the Hy Rds and wondering if the Kampers would be as
powerful and modulate as well without the hydraulic complication.

The Klampers have single-side pad actuation, right?