On Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 10:07:21 AM UTC-7 lconley wrote:
Did you try using the other hole on the BB cable guide?

In  the case of the OP's  question, it is more an issue of vertical
clearance than side-to-side.   That part doesn't change if you move the bb
cable guide to the other hole.  The guide position shown on my bike is
correct, because that's the one that routes the front derailleur cable
properly.  I guess if I was using a rear derailleur only, I could have
moved mine - but it still would have rubbed on the kickstand plate.

Laing