Richard,
I don't think that's correct hole in cable guide to pass screw through. If you
position cable guide using that hole, it moves guide (for FD cable) more
inboard and your FD cable will likely interfere with whatever you mount on
underside of down tube cage bosses. Eyeball the line of site from cable guide
along underside of down tube to see what I mean.
As always, I may be incorrect...

Scott

    On Wednesday, January 18, 2023 at 11:53:31 AM MST, Richard Rose