Just as a PSA, I have had no prior issues with getting contacted on this
group so wanted to let everyone know that it can and does happen even in
trusted groups. I had posted interested in a blue lug bucket hat (Still
looking if anyone has one) and was contacted by someone that said they not
only had a new one but that they were close and could drop it off. It turns
out that it was not an actual member and they don't have a hat either. It
turned into requests for more money to help them in a bad situation. It
wasn't a ton of money but just a reminder to always verify as much
information as possible.

(Note that the title makes it sound like members here are scamming which I
don't think is true its just people using the group to pull off scams)