Peter — This RBW group and all posts are visible to people who are not
members. Individuals' email addresses are hidden by Groups when posting.
However, if a poster includes their email address in the text of their
message it remains visible.

In my experience iBOB and the CR groups are not visible unless you're a
member.

When I receive emails about items that I've listed for sale from names I
don't recognize the first thing I do is search their email address in the
forum. If they haven't posted or shared to the group I often ignore the
request.