Eric Marth asked about tubing; This one was built with Reynolds 725. Not
sure if stays/blades are the same, but that's what I was told.

Jim- It's definitely tighter at the stays than the fork, but 42's fit the
fork easily and in the rear with sufficient clearance if the wheel is at
the back of the dropouts. The fenders have plenty of room as well so I'm
pretty excited.

Thanks for all who've reached out, I think I have a line on the
brakes/wheels, but will respond directly to those who've messaged me. I'll
post updates once complete.

Eric