Low BBs ride better, especially on descents. Does your knee hit the feedbag
on the bars when you switch between sitting and standing? I discovered mine
does on my Roadini, and I now mount it on the other side of the bar. I
guess judging from the bike setup it looks like you're far back enough that
it might not be an isssue.