I love the idea of stick/kick shift in theory but - not unlike my dreams
that I can ride a singlespeed around here - it's just not feasible in
practice. My terrain is up/down/up/down all day, I gotta have those gears
and they gotta be available at the flick of a lever. This place is a
rollercoaster!