Well, that’s hopeful!

I got mine today, too. I have it installed and I slammed it as far as it will go and it will just barely work for me. I sized up in my Platypus frame so I have very little seatpost showing. This seat post cannot be slammed all the way because it widens at the top. But I think this will work and be a good thing. I dread moving my saddle around and tipping it this way or that. But I hope to get it perfect in the next few days and then I’ll give it a review.