Thanks for the tip Garth, unfortunately I went to place the order that day
and after almost a week, I got notified that they're out of stock for a
couple of months... I guess I'll need to wait because everyone seems to be
out of stock.

On a separate note, does anyone have any thoughts on my question above
regarding 71.5 vs 72 seat tube angles? Assuming the same saddle height,
shouldn't the 71.5 put me further away (horizontally)  from the BB? I'm
just wondering if I need to bring my saddle forward instead of backwards!

Thanks again
Max who is keeping his Gallop and tinkering with it some more - I'm
swapping the bar mounted shifters to barends to gain more space on my
handlebar