Fairly sturdy. At least as sturdy as the RP and JB greens have been
for me. I've gotten maybe 4 flats on them over something in the
neighborhood of 1500-2000 miles. I've even ridden them on fire trails
and gravel a few times without any punctures or (visible) sidewall
damage.

By now, the tread has quite a few cuts, but the casing seems to still
be in good shape, and I'd wager that they have quite a bit of life
left. FYI, on my Open Pros they measure around 28.5 mm at 90 psi.