Re: Maxy Fasty - I think of the M-F as a JB Green cut down to 584, but
mine weigh 340-350 gm, and I'd think they should be lighter than a JB
if they had the same construction.

For a nice rolling, not-too-expensive 28, I like the Vittoria Rubino
Pro a bit better than the Roly Poly.  Haven't ridden the Challenge,
though.

Bill