I don’t know what the rear spacing is on the Quickbeams and Simple One, but
my Frank Jones Sr has 120mm track dropouts. Finding a modern manufacture
IGH with 120mm OLD has been a lost cause for me (and I build my own
wheels). I’m sure if I pored over the possibles long and diligently enough,
I’d run across one or a vintage AW, but it simply becomes easier to hop on
another bike when I need the gears. I’d like to build a 3 spd wheel for my
FJ, though.

One clear advantage of IGH over other multi-gear options on single speed
bikes that I haven’t seen mentioned is the ease of riding with “good”
fenders. I’ve tried using a flip-flop on my FJ with full coverage, aluminum
fenders, and it’s not only a pita to do on the road (as well as
time-consuming), but the rear fender could never be set up to fit properly
to my standards. An IGH would make that a non-issue, at least until there’s
a flat. Removing wheels from bikes rigged with chain tensioners on track
dropouts “in the wild” for flats or other maintenance presents yet another
nest of problems, with or without fenders. Overall, I’d be happier with a
nice IGH. I could even get down to one bike 😝