How about I get a SRAM Wireless RD, so we don't need any stinking cable
stops, and mask out 3 cogs in software.  I just would have to figure out
how to cobble a 9 out of 12 onto a 120mm cassette hub.  That would be
SICK!  And it would annoy almost everybody.  All the fretters,
handwringers, bellyachers, and retrogrouches can all get together and gripe
about Bubba.  #gripeaboutbubba

BL in EC