Between this and the production spec of the Charlie, it's clear that the
new models are simply splitting hairs between existing models - no shame in
it, I love to see the additional resolution within the world of Rivendells
- but splitting hairs nonetheless!  The Charlie has become a
cross-pollination of the Homer and Roadini, with a slightly dropped top
tube.

I still maintain that what the world needs now is Riv's answer to the Cross
Check - a TIG'd construction Hillborne essentially, ideally with a swoop
tube.