I noticed some discussion from other widefoot cyclists over in another
thread about a pair of Dromarti shoes that are for sale. At the risk of
further drifting a simple For Sale post I thought I'd start a new thread.

I wear an 11.5 EEE and just assumed I could never squeeze my foot into one
of those fine Dromarti road slippers. Their sizing page
<https://dromarti.com/pages/sizing> says they aren't designed for wide or
"high volume" feet! Are there any proper cycling shoes out there that
accommodate serious width?

The Stomp Lox shoes seem to be vaguely styled after Birkenstocks though I
don't have any first-hand experience. A Birkenstock size 45 fits me well.
According to the sizing chart it seems that both and 11 and 12 size Stomp
Lox will accommodate my foot which measures 26.5cm in circumference.

The Stomp Lox made for Ron's Bikes are all made in Japan. Stomp Lox
available anywhere else are made in China.

Stop Lox official <https://stomplox.com/>
Stop Lox at Ron's Bikes
<https://ronsbikes.com/products/stomp-lox-laron-spd-shoes>

William Lennon <https://williamlennon.co.uk/product-category/cycle-shoes/>
in Derbyshire offers classic leather cycling shoes, but they're designed
with flat soles for traditional toe clips. I don't see any wide offerings.

Steel Vintage Bikes
<https://steel-vintage.com/collections/vintage-cycling-shoes> in Berlin
offers a few nice leather options with flat soles. Doesn't seem they're for
wide feet, either.

If you have any recs or tips let's hear them!