Since you've measured your stem at 22.2mm and since you perceive the same
wiggle with two stems, that rules out an undersized stem.  That gives you
two choices:

-live with it.  It's one of the minor shortcomings of quill stem bikes,
made more noticeable with a really tall stem and presumably wide bars.
-OR-
-pursue the notion that your steer tube inside diameter is larger than it
ought to be.

If you wanted to pursue the notion that your fork is "out of spec", try
inserting one of your test-stems into another 1" fork steer tube and
convince yourself that it does not wiggle.  Then you will have proven there
is an objective shortcoming on your fork.  Talk that over with Rivendell
and try to make it right.

In general, every quill stem, when slid into the steer tube has a small
amount of 'wiggle'.  That small amount of wiggle is reduced but not
eliminated by tightening the bolt that engages the wedge.  That wedge-spot
is down at some depth, and the stem can still pivot around that point a
tiny bit.  That is the way it is, to some extent.  In the case of a steer
tube whose ID is larger, that wiggle will be larger.  I don't know if
Rivendell has a spec that they guarantee, nor do I know if there's some
universally accepted tolerance there.  My instinct is that the steer tube
ID has to be larger than 22.2mm, and I'd say it probably also has to be
larger than 22.225mm (which is the real value of 7/8"). To me, 22.3mm seems
reasonable.  To me, 22.5mm would seem unreasonable.  Where to draw the
line...22.4mm?  I don't know.

For the sake of science I just tried to wiggle the stem on two of my bikes
that have a 1" quill stem.  On neither do I consider it a problem.  On one
bike (Bridgestone RB-1), I could see the gap around the stem at the locknut
open and close ever so slightly.  On the other I saw no change.  What I see
in your video seems like "more wiggle" than either of my test bikes.  Take
that for what it's worth.  Maybe have a mechanic you trust give it a look.
 Tell them "I think this is bad, what do you think?  If they say "yeah I
agree it's bad" then pursue something. If they say "no this looks normal"
then maybe live with it.

At any rate, if the wiggle makes you unhappy, talk with Riv and find a way
to be happy.  I'm sure they'll work with you to get you there.

Bill Lindsay