Also & regarding Garth’s comments regarding the possibility of this Clem L being too small for me; Mine is a 52 & “should” be correct for me according to Riv sizing suggestions. I have put nearly 6,000 miles on this bike and dearly love it. But, I think I’d have been very comfortable going one size up. That would have put me on a 700c bike instead of this 27.5, and likely would have required a shorter stem inserted a bit deeper into the head tube. Proof of concept I suppose is that I am quite comfortable on my size large Gus. Not really more comfortable than on the Clem - but equally comfortable. The joy of always being in between sizes! Needless to say there is zero flex up front on the Gus being 1-1/8” threadless. Both bikes are a joy to ride.

Sent from my iPhone