That sounds similar to a prior time they still had discontinued 1"
threadless Grand Rando canti forks in the ivory color still listed on the
site for an extended period.  They currently still have the newer disc
Grand Rando 1" threadless forks still listed but also out of stock.  So
yeah, seems they are often just slow to update the online shop with full
removal of discontinued items and they got me a few times with sale items
such as a drive side only NOS Ritchey triple crank arm in 177.5mm that was
listed for something like $10 (that I excitedly thought I'd add to cart as
a back-up for my own 177.5 set) and some proto tall stack 26.0 threadless
stems only to find they were gone but lingered on the site for quite a
while.

Brian Cole