I am having regrets about not getting a 24 on my Platypus chainring, and am
looking into correcting that. I thought to keep up with group rides I
needed a big ring up front to be "fast" but what it turns out is really
important is a low gear. I especially learned that when I went on a flat 28
mile ride and somehow the leader took us on a wrong turn and we ended up on
Mt. Diablo... So I'm looking at the wide low double which I think will meet
most of my needs, but I am going to ask about the triple!

I am considering the Albastache, how do you have yours set up? And what was
the switch for you like from other bars? These are the ones I am most
curious about so SPILL! I have been a Billie Bar/Albatross loyalist and am
hoping to at least test ride the Albastache to make sure I'm not missing
anything.

I did consider the Roadini, also tempting because of the difference in
price... but I find I just always feel a bit squished up on a shorter
frame. Also I recall reading that you can't put an Albatross bar on there
and drops are a nono because I have a wacky shoulder that I need to be kind
to.