On Sunday, November 26, 2023 at 8:35:43 AM UTC-6 sarahlik...@gmail.com
wrote:

 I'm just trying to be more conscious about throwing racks and bags and
accidentally building every bike into a touring bike

This made me laugh ... yeah, my bikes all look pretty much the same, except
for the Riv Road with the Campy Daytona group. But, that only looks
different because it doesn't have a handlebar bag LOL.

I keep thinking I should mix it up, but I gave a Cheviot an honest try (at
least 5 different handlebars, including a Noodle!) and never liked it.
After crashing my West Coast Sam coming off Mt Lukens a few weeks ago, I've
been wondering if I need a Hillibike for that kind of riding :-)

Ted Durant
Milwaukee, WI USA