Yeah!  Despite following the Charlie development perhaps more closely than
anyone outside Riv HQ for the longest time, it's changed a bunch and I've
kind of lost the pulse on what makes it unique in the lineup. I used to
think it was going to be the evolution of the Roadini but it seems to be
something else. Regardless I am betting it'll be a quick bike as the name
implies, perhaps with just a little more embedded versatility compared to
the Roadini?