While I still have a couple of well-loved and trusty B17s in service, I am now
a loyal Gilles Berthoud convert. I’ll second Luke’s recommendation on the Aspin
(or Aravis if you’re feeling na$ty). They’re gorgeous saddles, the thicker
leather doesn’t “hammock” like Brooks sometimes can, and everything is
replaceable/rebuildable. Plus, they are a great company to deal with.

Brian
Lex Kyle