I have a Clem and love it (same color, formerly Leah Bicycle Bell Ding
Ding's). Gus has higher standover, higher bottom bracket shell, clearance
for fatter tires, threadless steerer and fillet welds. I don't need one
over a Clem but I love those frames - and the name - and would grab one if
opportunity and cash aligned. Get the Gus!

Joe Bernard