Bill’s is an interesting take & I think I agree owning both. If I had to get rid of my Clem I could get a second set of wheels for the Gus for more roadish rides. But, my Gus handlebar/stem combo is more geared to trail use & that would not be as good as my Clem setup. Here is the big caveat though; Gus is not a true step through bike. That single characteristic cannot be duplicated & is easily my favorite feature of the Clem. This may not be important to others.

Sent from my iPhone