Fantastic!! I've been keeping up with the PBE posts on Instagram. The
number of vendors and cool products is amazing. I have added this to my
bucket list of activities to do. Thanks for sharing the photos and short
video of Pam maneuvering the box through the exhibit hall. The RivSisters
look happy.
Doug