I love expo weekend because it lets us give so many out of towners a taste
of what makes Philadelphia such a great city for cycling of all types!
I'm so glad that I got to meet so many folks from the forum but I wish I
that I was able to meet everyone. Eric, it was a pleasure riding with you
and giving you a taste of our local trails.