With the way these bikes are designed the 51 SH I owned seemed as large or
larger than the 54cm Rambo that I owned at the same time. For road riding I
would not have wanted to go larger. But I also admit that I don't like
having no standover clearance so thats part of it for me. One of the big
reasons I like step-over/thru frames. But IMO Riv's already have fairly
long reach and (obviousl) long wheelbases so moving up for a drop bar setup
just seems way to stretches out. Honestly I prefer the 50cm Gallop I have
for road stuff to the 51cm SH I had.